About Kakunje Ayurveda
Kakunje Ayurveda is a centre for health and wellness through Ayurveda, Yoga and other natural remedies. Healing is not just for physical well being but also complete wellness of an individual, viz., mental, spiritual, social, behavioral and developmental aspects.
Generally, after the course of treatment, people go back to their homes and start their routine life which is different from the pattern taught in the treatment center. Hence, there can be a drop in the level of health and recovery from the illness. This can be avoided if we teach and show them the right way of living even after returning to their homes after the therapy course at the centre. We want to design a lifestyle by combining their routine life at home and their specific health needs, which together, can lead to a healthy life back at home as well.
MISSION AND VISION:
Our mission is to treat, educate and train people to have a healthy life, prevent diseases and get rid of their illnesses by using Ayurveda, Yoga and such other natural lifestyle and remedies.
- To train and teach a lifestyle which can be practised at home.
- To educate people in protecting and promoting their health by Ayurveda and Yoga way of living.
- To treat people to get rid of their imbalances causing sickness.
- Ayurveda Consultation.
- Counselling / healing sessions
- Ayurveda Treatments: therapeutic fasting, panchakarma, rejuvenation therapies, relaxation therapies, ksharakarma (for hemorrhoids/piles, fistula or fissure in ano), leech therapy etc.
- Ayurveda herbal medicines.
- Ayurveda lifestyle coaching.
- Local remedies and folklore medicines.
- Ayurveda diet / herbal teas etc.
- Yoga- regular and therapeutic. Includes breathing and meditation as well. Group or private sessions.
- Spiritual learning and practice.
- Ayurveda training: therapist training, teaching of Ayurveda basics, workshops for public etc.
- Ayurveda internship programs.
- Classes on Healthy cooking.
- Personal Havan / Homam and Pooja rituals seeking health and well-being.
- Wellness home stay facility OR hospital facility- with clean rooms, fan, air-conditioner (optional), attached bath/toilet, work desk and basic amenities.
- Traditional and soft cushioned therapy tables.
- Limited WiFi access (controlled use of gadgets is recommended during healing).
- Healthy and homely cooking.
- Fully equipped therapy rooms.
- Yoga / Meditation / Lecture hall.
- Beautiful herbal and flower garden.
- Reference books / library.
- Limited television access in the reception.
- Transport and tour booking assistance.
Ayurveda Vachaspathi Vd. Prasanna Kakunje, BAMS, MD (Ayu)
Ayurveda Vachaspathi Vd. Anuradha Prasanna, BAMS, MD (Ayu)