Some diseases are easily curable, some can be cured with difficulty |
Some of them can be managed to be under control and some others become impossible ||
-Ashtanga Hridayam by Vagbhatacharya
This verse makes it clear that not all diseases / stages of diseases are completely curable and hence, we should understand the limitations, while we try to treat a disease with a hope to cure it!
With this understanding in the background, we would like to enlist the health conditions / diseases that we treat or manage, as follows.
- De-addiction – alcohol and smoking
- Tension headache
- Acidity, indigestion, gas bloating, constipation
- Allergic rhinitis
- Eczema & other skin diseases
- Obesity / over weight / high cholesterol
- Stress and related issues
- Insomnia / bad sleep
- Sports injuries- rehabilitation
- Paralysis /stroke rehabilitation
- RSI (computer etc related repetitive stress injury)
- Spondylitis- back pain, neck pain
- Liver disorders
- Recurrent urinary infections
- Hair fall, dandruff, acne
- Menstrual disorders
- Hemorrhoids (piles), fissure, fistula-in-ano – by Ksharasutra (herbal alkali thread ligation) or Ksharalepa (herbal alkali application) method without surgical excision.
Many other health problems are not in the list above. However, please contact us to know more or for a consultation to understand better.
We also offer therapies for general cleansing (purification), rejuvenation, beauty, relaxation and promotion of general health. Moreover, Ayurveda and Yoga can act as supportive therapies in many situations where they can be advised along with the conventional treatment like chemotherapy in Cancer, hormonal therapy in Thyroid problems or poly-cystic ovaries, auto-immune disorders etc.