- Bring your medications, supplements along with you.
- Bring your medical reports / records while coming for treatments.
- Stop (or reduce gradually) smoking, alcohol, coffee, black tea, chocolates, heavy meals, junk food, snacking etc for a minimum of 3 days (better if 1 week) before the start of your programme.
- Eat light, freshly prepared and warm food, when hungry, with some spices like ginger, black pepper or cumin to improve your digestive power 3 days prior to the start of your programme.
- Sleep before 10 pm.
- Drink hot water and room temperature water only.
- Relax, meditate, walk, read, listen to soothing music, feel positive, pray for good health & peace of mind.
- Sleeping during the day and staying up at night.
- Eating when not hungry.
- Cold drinks, cold water, cold food, raw food, smoothies, milkshakes etc.
- Coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking, sex, exercise, computers/screens, exposure to hot sun & wind, too cold air-conditioning, swimming etc. during the programme.
- Asking Google about what you need (leave it to the treating doctor).
- Comparing with others, competitive attitude, negative emotions etc.