By signing up to any of our programmes (programmes at Kakunje Ayurveda), you agree to the following,
- Programmes once booked cannot be cancelled and payments cannot be refunded. Should you wish to transfer the programme to someone else, then 25% of the confirmed programme payment will be levied as processing and service charge. In case of unlikely event of cancellation of your programme from our end, we would refund the full amount paid by you.
- Rescheduling or changes in the confirmed programme will depend upon the availability. We would try our best to accommodate your requests, however, it cannot be guaranteed.
- You have gone through all the sections of the website, especially the ‘must read‘ pages and understand all the conditions and rules. You would stick to the instructions given on the website and by your doctor during your programme. Any deviations from them may alter the efficacy and outcome of the programme for which you take full responsibility.
- Any consultation or opinion from the medical specialist required will be obtained by you. Kakunje Ayurveda or its staff will not be held responsible for medical assistance required, unless it is related to our treatments. However, we will be glad to assist you in finding a medical facility and professionals, in case you need any, during the programme. Please rest assured that we want the best of your health and we will do our best to support it.
- You understand that our therapies, herbs, diet, lifestyle advice, yoga or any supportive healing will have a natural course and may not be an alternative to modern medical care. We do understand the modern medical science and its principles, however, we do not practice the modern medicine and prefer to refer such requirements to those practicing experts.
- The attending doctor during your programme will be assigned by the director of Kakunje Ayurveda. Even though you can request for a specific doctor, it cannot be guaranteed or we may change the doctor as per availability and expertise required to attend to a particular health condition. Some of the health conditions may need therapies in our partner clinics/hospitals and you agree to move to those places at our expenses, if required.
Information on this web site is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional regarding any health concerns and before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You understand all the terms and conditions and will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Kakunje Ayurveda and its holding company(ies), affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, staff and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees (on an indemnity basis), arising out of or in connection with the treatments, services and/or facilities.