In order to understand intricate details of your health status or ill health, we will need to see you in person, ask questions and do some examinations/readings. Then, we will explain the process-procedures-medicines-lifestyle-diet and answer your queries, so that you can take an informed decision.
Ayurveda uses several methods of examination, to assess and understand the Prakriti (personality type), dosha imbalances, system / channel affected, accumulation of Ama (toxins/wastes), strength of the patient or disease and so on. It is important to assess them in order to recommend specific therapies, herbs, diet, lifestyle and also to observe the influence of them on the health or disease.
One of the important tools used is called as Nadi Pariksha or the pulse diagnosis. We use both the traditional method by using the fingers and also the Nadi Tarangini device. This device helps to record the data and give a pictorial expression of these factors. This would also enable you to see the changes in a graph along with narrations.
Benefits of Nadi Pariksha:
- Nadi Pariksha reaches to the root cause of health problems and does not just address the symptoms.
- Cautions you about potential health risks.
- Gives an understanding of how to optimize your health in accordance with the elements prevalent in your body.
Nadi Tarangini Report:
- Shows you graphs and healthy ranges.
- Tracks the treatment effectiveness using the comparison feature (current and previous values).
You are interested in Ayurveda. However, you are not sure what to choose and how to decide what you need from Ayurveda. Then, please consult any professional Ayurveda expert or us. We will be able to guide you in the right direction after a detailed consultation / discussion about your concerns and goals. Then, you may be advised to go for the following options based on your requirement.
- Only consultation with the doctor – medicines may be dispensed or prescribed based on the availability and requirement.
- Consultation + Medicines + Therapies (without stay).
- Consultation + Medicines + Therapies + Stay.
- Only relaxation therapies with or without stay.
Therapies may include Panchakarma, supportive therapies, rejuvenation treatments, relaxation treatments, counseling, healing sessions, Yoga, meditation and educational sessions, as decided and recommended by your doctor. A brief list of diseases we treat is here.